Dedicated Legal Representation For Health Professionals And Pharmacies Since 1960
At Jacobson Goldberg & Kulb LLP, our attorneys offer the experienced representation that health care professionals and businesses need to effectively comply with increasing regulatory and commercial complexity of professional practice.
We provide the superior representation that health care professionals and businesses can depend on when facing such issues as:
- Audits – If you or your pharmacy or business is facing an audit from Medicare, Medicaid, an insurance network or health benefit program, skilled representation can help you navigate potential sanctions and repayment.
- Business law – Our firm offers skilled counsel to businesses at any stage, from entity choice and formation and shareholder and partnership agreements through the sale or dissolution of the business.
- Civil litigation – We offer our exceptional litigation skills to those facing issues in state and federal courts.
- Criminal defense of health care professionals – Prosecutions for insurance fraud, controlled drug violations and other violations relating to professional practice are a real threat to health care professionals and the privileges upon which they depend. We offer experienced and comprehensive defense that can also address the collateral consequences with the Office of Professional Discipline (OPD) and the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC), as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
- Government investigations – It is all too easy to make a costly mistake when government investigators show up. Let us help you protect your rights.
- Medicaid and Medicare – Medicaid and Medicare enrollment are important privileges for health professionals and pharmacies. The complexity of those programs requires experienced legal counsel for enrollment, ongoing compliance and audits and investigations.
- Office of Professional Discipline/Office of Professional Medical Conduct – Secure skilled counsel at the earliest possible moment if OPD or OPMC is investigating or taking action against you.
- Pharmacy transactions – Pharmacy transactions contain all of the potentially complicating factors of a typical business transaction with a number of additional regulatory issues.
- Employment law/compliance – Successful operation of a business requires avoiding the potential pitfalls that can occur in employment law and compliance.
Contact Jacobson Goldberg & Kulb, LLP – Attorneys for Health Care Professionals
The health care attorneys of Jacobson Goldberg & Kulb LLP offer the experience and skill that health care professionals and businesses can rely on. To schedule an initial consultation, call 516-222-2330 or contact us online or email [email protected].