Jacobson Goldberg & Kulb, LLP has advised and counseled clients in a variety of corporate and business matters since its formation in 1961. The firm counsels clients in areas ranging from advising and counseling clients entering into business enterprises in their formation, daily and long term legal needs and the purchase and sale of a professional practices or other businesses to the negotiation of partnership, shareholder and operating agreements as well as licensing agreements, franchise agreements and employment agreements. We have found that such counseling is best done by establishing personal working relationships with our clients so we can best understand their needs.
By offering our clients experienced legal counsel both when beginning a practice or business and at any stage along the way, we endeavor to both provide our clients with a sound legal foundation for their venture to limit any legal complications and to be there as trusted counsel to address any complications should the need arise. Whether it be a medical or dental practice, pharmacy or other endeavor, our goal is to enable our clients to focus on achieving their professional and/or business goals. We also protect our clients individually as well as their families best interests by helping them implement a plan to protect their business and personal assets through both business succession and estate planning.
We regularly provide representation in the following areas:
- Formation of corporations and limited liability companies and preparation of shareholder, operating and partnership agreements.
- Purchase and sale of professional practices, pharmacies and varied businesses.
- Preparation and negotiation of employment, confidentiality and non-competition agreements.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial leases and the purchase and sale of commercial property.
- Preparation of last wills and testaments, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and health care proxies.
It has always been our belief that we are able to best serve our clients by providing them with well thought out legal advice and planning tailored to their particular situation as early as possible, whether relating to a transaction or other business relationship or their personal legal needs while also being available if complications arise.